SD on XO-1

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu May 15 17:07:09 EDT 2014

That sounds like it.  I saw the same on a laptop set up as a motion
camera with SD card for the image storage.  I seem to recall the
problem is electrical, and so the impact varies across the population
of XO-1.  There isn't a quirk in the firmware setup.  A quirk might be
placed in the Linux driver to reset the card.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/