[support-gang] [Server-devel] 1TB drive of quality open content on XO/XS--won't boot

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 09:32:03 EDT 2013

OLPC kernels do *not* support NTFS (# CONFIG_NTFS_FS is not set).
It either should be activated in future builds or use another FS.
I believe tha FAT32 (VFAT) can handle big drives and  is universal.
However it has a number of other problems that may not suit your needs (reliability, permissions etc)