Video on XO 1.75 (URGENT)

John Watlington wad at
Tue Mar 5 03:50:40 EST 2013

On Mar 5, 2013, at 3:41 AM, Tom Parker wrote:

> On 05/03/13 17:40, tkkang at wrote:
>> I am making the transition from XO 1 to XO 1.75.  I plug in a USB with some *.ogv to play on a FEW new XO1.75 (12.1.0 customised build 10 ). When I click on it some files will play but some would not play at all - as if it is choking!. Run fine on my XO 1.0.
> I'm not sure if the VMETA processor will help with .ogv (presumably theora codec?) files, but it is worth a try.
> Install and

Unfortunately, we haven't paid the license fee for distributing those in a general fashion,
and those RPMs have been removed for now.   The business team is looking into making
them available to deployments without incurring the wrath of MPEG-LA.

If you need a copy for testing, please contact me directly.