Cameras not working on XO-1s

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:10:21 EST 2013

Hi again,

this may sound like a stupid question but how would one go about swapping
out the camera modules?

I couldn't find any instructions on the wiki on how to actually remove the
motherboard from the chassis (probably one of the few things I have never
done on an XO so far). That step seems necessary in order to access the
module because from the front the white plastic piece makes it barely
possible to see the cable and push the connector in place with a small
screwdriver.

Cheers,
Christoph

e-mail: christoph at derndorfer.eu