Cameras not working on XO-1s

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 04:21:13 EST 2013

James, Gary, Wad,

thanks a lot for all your input and the information.

We now checked all the XOs which showed these camera problems and all the
connections seem to have been fine. So I assume that what we're seeing is
really the cable failure which Wad mentioned. Unfortunately my Internet
connection here at the library is so sporadic right now that I can't
download the PDF attached to #10148 but I'll try it again later today. Not
sure whether I have the time to still add tape to all the camera modules
tomorrow but I'll see what I can do.

Cheers,
Christoph

e-mail: christoph at derndorfer.eu