latest HaitiOS-0.6 very close

Tim Moody tim at
Wed Dec 18 16:43:11 EST 2013

but is the firmware an rpm?  I assumed it wasn't.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Vonau
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 4:12 PM
To: Tim Moody
Cc: Sandra / Sora Edwards-Thro ; Curt Thompson ; Developers List ; George
Hunt ; Adam Holt
Subject: Re: latest HaitiOS-0.6 very close

Hi Tim,

I'd first see if you can build an image with a stock configuration before
you introduce any changes. I'd create a yum repo containing the rpm on the
building box, next introduce that yum repo into olpc-os-builder with an
entry in the [repos] section of the .ini file. ie:

After your changes run OOB and check the output/packages.txt to see which
version was installed.