rawhide changes pushed to olpc-os-builder

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Sat Aug 24 10:45:01 EDT 2013

Hi,

olpc-os-builder master now includes a few updates to build for rawhide
(currently F21). This work is experimental, for developers. The main
reason I did it was to have an easy platform to check the latest Sugar
against the latest pygobject etc.

Various things broken, some things working :)
Contributions welcome of course. Maybe someone will post a build or two.

To keep things simple and easily maintainable I have slimmed down the
build configs (no GTK2, no gstreamer-0.10, etc), trying to focus just
on the new stuff. Also I've dropped pretty much everything we've
forked.

No ARM support at the moment. We need a new kernel, and that is coming
little by little as we upstream support for our platform.

Daniel