Fwd: [OLPC-SF] Call For Proposals: OLPC SF Community Summit 2013

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Thu Aug 22 11:30:32 EDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hilary Naylor <hnaylor at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Subject: [OLPC-SF] Call For Proposals: OLPC SF Community Summit 2013
To: olpc-sf <olpc-sf at lists.laptop.org>

OLPC-SF has opened proposal submission for the 2013 Community Summit
held in San Francisco, California during the weekend of October 18-20.

Submission form here:

Workshops range from topics like Technology to Education to Outreach
and are generally in the range of 60-75 minutes. Group organized
workshops are very much encouraged.

You can read more about proposal submission on our blog:

We look forward to lively discussions and vigorous networking at the Summit!

Hilary Naylor
Oakland CA
OLPC-SF mailing list
OLPC-SF at lists.laptop.org