Aggressive screen blanking with 13.1.0 build 35

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Wed Apr 17 23:30:33 EDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 6:22 AM, Tom Parker <tom at> wrote:
> Do you have an early prototype XO-1.75 with no DCON memory? We have at least
> one of these and the normal automatic power management is very disruptive as
> you loose the display (the backlight remains on however).

Good spotting. I bet that's what Andrew is being hit with.

Andrew, what's the SKU of the unit? It will appear in the battery
compartment, together with the serial number barcode...

 martin.langhoff at
 -  ask interesting questions