Aggressive screen blanking with 13.1.0 build 35

Andrew Ruthven andrew.ruthven at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Apr 18 06:11:53 EDT 2013

On Wed, 2013-04-17 at 23:30 -0400, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 6:22 AM, Tom Parker <tom at carrott.org> wrote:
> > Do you have an early prototype XO-1.75 with no DCON memory? We have at least
> > one of these and the normal automatic power management is very disruptive as
> > you loose the display (the backlight remains on however).
>
> Good spotting. I bet that's what Andrew is being hit with.
>
> Andrew, what's the SKU of the unit? It will appear in the battery
> compartment, together with the serial number barcode...

Quite possibly. It is a XO-1.75 B1 - SKU 198.

My concern was that it might affect other users, but if it only affects
early prototypes that is of much smaller concern in my opinion. If it is
resolved in 13.2.0 I can start tracking that release on this unit.

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
Catalyst IT Limited --> http://www.catalyst.net.nz
At work: andrew.ruthven at catalyst.net.nz
At home: andrew at etc.gen.nz
GPG fpr: 34CA 12A3 C6F8 B156 72C2  D0D7 D286 CE0C 0C62 B791