SD Card bug? XO 1.75 (Repeat post)

RJV jv.ravichandran at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 10:20:38 EDT 2012

Hi James,

Really appreciate that you felt it right to write this mail. I am all for
it. Anyway, why should you think that I wish you did not reply? And to
support your thought, yes, I will second your thought that a regular and
helpful contributor should be helped.

>> I am surprised that you made public a private mail ..

I explained the reason already but I will repeat it. The intention was not
to make it public but to  bring the question back to the list; if it had
been otherwise, I would have "forwarded" the email to the list. The
question was important because it will be important to explain the solution
and the reasons to end-users satisfactorily.

Regards,

Jv