Video chat activity (was: Re: C and Sugar/GTK)

Alex Waterman imnotlistening at
Wed Mar 21 10:47:18 EDT 2012

Hi Peter,

Empathy uses telepathy and it would save you having to deal with the
> upper levels like glueing telepathy, gstreamer, account/contacts
> management and various inputs together. Basically libempathy sits on
> top of all that so you could use the guts of empathy and just
> implement the Sugar UX for it.

That would be really nice and convenient. I will definitely look into that
since that would save a huge amount of effort, to be sure.

How much work is implementing a sugar UX?

Alex Waterman - Computer Engineer (215-896-4920)
imnotlistening at
amw2813 at
Support or create OpenSource