Debuginfo package for Python-2.7 on F14 mismatched or (l)user error?

Jan Kratochvil jan.kratochvil at redhat.com
Thu Mar 15 16:58:24 EDT 2012

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 21:18:16 +0100, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> we are facing a very strange Python segfault in an OLPC build, based
> on F14, for XO-1.5 (I know, do you remember _that_ far ago?).
[...]
> Full error msg from gdb at http://fpaste.org/YqGv/

All those GDB messages mean your system libraries do not match the core file.

Is it a fresh core file from last hours? Is it generated on the same machine
you run GDB on?

F-14 is EOLed, its repositories incl. debuginfos are out of date, I do not
think it matters to spend any time on F-14 at all.

Regards,
Jan