Nandblasting not working in one xo

Roshan Karki roshan at
Fri Jun 29 04:34:34 EDT 2012

Similar to this problem, nandblasting
is not working in one xo while it works flawlessly in 10 others.

Nandbalsting simply doesn't start in that problematic xo. OFW test-all
reports no error and I also can connect and use Internet from sugar. Though
all of the xo in sets have same firmware I even tried updating the firmware
to latest version to see if it would help.

"open-wlan 6 multinand-traffic? . close-wlan" doesn't return ffffffff. I
tried changing server, starting them in different channel. What could be
the problem here?