Developer XO laptop loan or buy - Speakeasy project

Lester Leong lester.bleong at
Wed Jun 13 11:37:16 EDT 2012

Scott - could you point me in the right direction as far as a good
JS/HTML5 framework? I've only ever done node.js to interface with
DB's, and that's on the server side. I'm assuming you're talking about
application frameworks.

As far as obtaining an XO, I may just end up purchasing an XO unit
from ebay, although I only saw XO-1's there. That may be good enough
to get going right away, as the it may take several weeks to ship when
going through the Contributors program.

If anyone knows of a good place to purchase XO-1.5 units, I'm all ears.