XO battery/performance [Devel Digest, Vol 76, Issue 4]

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Mon Jun 11 08:41:16 EDT 2012

On 06/10/2012 01:07 AM, Yioryos Asprobounitis wrote:

> Took some time and a lot of juggling and ended up to a lot of
> questionmarks in black diamonds so I do not really know if I did it
> right or wrong, but here is the screen log just the same.

You may or may not have done anything wrong but the output is not valid.
  Perhaps your comm settings are wrong?  115200,n,8,1 is what they
should be set to.  Its exactly the same as if you were connected to the
OFW or Linux output.

The EC output is readable text and if you press enter with no command
you get back a prompt.

--
Richard A. Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop per Child