XO battery/performance [Devel Digest, Vol 76, Issue 4]

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Jun 10 21:19:12 EDT 2012

On Sat, Jun 09, 2012 at 10:07:36PM -0700, Yioryos Asprobounitis wrote:
> Also I had a hard time detaching from the screen. Maybe
> the wiki page needs some clarification.
> What "C-a" means? "Capital C, dash, a" 3 consecutive characters?
> "ctrl+a"? "shift-c-a" keys together? other?

C-a means ctrl+a, that is; press ctrl, press a, release a, release

The convention is an artefact from the documentation of the screen
program.  The same convention is used in emacs.  I've changed to ctrl+
notation.  I don't know what notation is standard.  I don't like + or
- or / notation because they imply use of those keys.

James Cameron