Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin at pobox.com
Sat Jul 28 05:30:25 EDT 2012

Pentablet mode usually works great. However, I notice that sometimes the
pointer warps back to the initial point where I pressed down to start
dragging the mouse. It almost looks like the capacitive position data is
leaking into the resistive position data. However, I have reproduced
this on the non-capacitive part of the resistive sensor.

Is this worth reporting in the bug tracker or has everybody given up on
the original touchpad?

Joshua N. Pritikin
Department of Psychology
University of Virginia
Gilmer Hall 102; Charlottesville, VA 22903