12.1.0 TOUCHPAD_MODE_PENTABLET on XO-1

Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin at pobox.com
Sat Jul 28 05:30:25 EDT 2012

Pentablet mode usually works great. However, I notice that sometimes the
pointer warps back to the initial point where I pressed down to start
dragging the mouse. It almost looks like the capacitive position data is
leaking into the resistive position data. However, I have reproduced
this on the non-capacitive part of the resistive sensor.

Is this worth reporting in the bug tracker or has everybody given up on
the original touchpad?

--
Joshua N. Pritikin
Department of Psychology