[OLPC-AU] Retina display

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Sat Jul 28 01:29:06 EDT 2012

Don't go there.

It is hard to talk about the resolution of the PixelQi display.
In BW mode, it is 1200 x 900.    In color mode, it is something
closer to 690 x 520, but the human visual system has much
less color resolution anyway so it appears sharper.
MLJ did a great job of matching the display to the HVS.

Cheers,
wad