Problem running signed actos/actrd from USB stick on secured XO-1

Emiliano Pastorino epastorino at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Fri Jul 13 12:08:22 EDT 2012

I've only created a dracut module, leaving everything else intact. Maybe I
should
trim some stuff, uninstall some other modules? I've used the default
dracut-olpc-config and added mine.
Error messages are shown right after the "Hello, children of the world"
message.
I'll try to cut some stuff and let you know how it went.

--
Ing. Emiliano Pastorino
Centro Ceibal