[Techteam] 12.1.0 devel build 3 released, for XO-1.5 and XO-1

Martin Langhoff martin at laptop.org
Tue Jan 3 06:45:03 EST 2012

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 3:24 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is the first build with support for gtk3 activies and we have
> lovely examples with working Browse and Read :-D

Welcome to 2012, with this uncut diamond from Peter.

This is the brave new world of systemd, and gtk3. The first snapshot
of the fruits of the heavy work from Simon, Gonzalo, Daniel and Manuel
from the OLPC team, and contributions from SugarLabs folks.

It also includes GNOME 3. Time to try it all out!

cheers,

 - ask interesting questions