12.1.0 devel build 3 released, for XO-1.5 and XO-1

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Tue Jan 3 15:09:47 EST 2012

On an XO-1, build os3 was quite unusable until I disabled power
management.  All too soon after initial boot-up, the XO-1 would lock up
-- it would not accept keystrokes (even though the Power LED was not
blinking);  after a couple of seconds it would not perform cursor
movement either.

I am no longer nimble - it felt to me that I had to really *rush* to My
Settings to deactivate suspend/resume before their effect was to lock me
out.

mikus