Basic Electricity Text in French?

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 13:40:00 EDT 2011

Thanks Xavier,

The first reference looks best for my purposes -- but maybe more practical
than I was hoping for.  (I ordered it online, and shipped to my NYC
address).

I'm really wanting to find a book that starts from the beginning:

   1. What is a conductor, an insulator?
   2. What is a circuit, DC, AC
   3. What does a battery do?
   4. What is a electromagnet? How is a magnet used to generate AC?
   5. Why does a capacitor store a charge?
   6. Why transformers? What do they do? Concepts of current, voltage,
   resistance, power.
   7. ETC. . .

Maybe Tony Foster's idea of using the XO and turtle art is where I'll have
to go in the end.

At least I see real benefit in hands on experimentation.

George