Basic Electricity Text in French?

Xavier Carcelle carcellelist at free.fr
Sat Oct 29 09:35:02 EDT 2011

Bonjour George,

I can recommand different textbooks in french for electricity and eyrolles is a
major french publisher technical books :
they have a famous book about basic electricity :
http://www.eyrolles.com/BTP/Livre/electricite-mode-d-emploi-9782501072601
a list of different books related to electricity :
http://www.eyrolles.com/Accueil/Recherche/?q=%E9lectricit%E9&xd=ntq3nol9d7gftf21dvtvmuv1p2
for solar panel installation in remote areas :
http://www.eyrolles.com/Sciences/Livre/photovoltaique-alimentation-electrique-autonome-de-sites-isoles-9782866611811
"installation electriqueÃ":
http://www.eyrolles.com/Accueil/Recherche/?q=installation+electrique
another basic installation of electrical networks:
http://www.eyrolles.com/BTP/Livre/les-installations-electriques-9782862275888

Tell me if that fits your/their needs and we can exchange w/ them if they want a
specific topic book.

cheers,

Xavier Carcelle.