Basic Electricity Text in French?

Xavier Carcelle carcellelist at
Sat Oct 29 09:35:02 EDT 2011

Bonjour George,

I can recommand different textbooks in french for electricity and eyrolles is a
major french publisher technical books :
they have a famous book about basic electricity :
a list of different books related to electricity :
for solar panel installation in remote areas :
"installation electriqueÃ":
another basic installation of electrical networks:

Tell me if that fits your/their needs and we can exchange w/ them if they want a
specific topic book.

Xavier Carcelle.