[Fwd: Virtaal on ARM]

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 12:18:45 EST 2011

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 7:16 PM, Kevin Gordon <kgordon420 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Chris:
>>
>> The package aeidon build doesn't even appear to me on the koji for arm.   My
>> belief is that this will  therefore need some intervention by Mr. Robinson.
>
> It is a strange case. The aeidon subpackage comes from the gaupol
> package, which was built for ARM as normal.
>
> However, the latest package on koji does not include the subpackage:
> http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=26418
>
> whereas the previous one does:
> http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=20561
>
> Maybe Peter knows more.

I do... there was a problem with a script I used to import all the
noarch packages where some packages were skipped if they were a
subpackage with a different name to the primary package.

This is now fixed in koji and it should be synced out to the mirrors
shortly, so give it a day or so and the problem will be fixed in the
mirrors.

Peter