[Fwd: Virtaal on ARM]

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 01:04:22 EST 2011

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 5:18 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
>> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 7:16 PM, Kevin Gordon <kgordon420 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Chris:
>>>
>>> The package aeidon build doesn't even appear to me on the koji for arm.   My
>>> belief is that this will  therefore need some intervention by Mr. Robinson.
>>
>> It is a strange case. The aeidon subpackage comes from the gaupol
>> package, which was built for ARM as normal.
>>
>> However, the latest package on koji does not include the subpackage:
>> http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=26418
>>
>> whereas the previous one does:
>> http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=20561
>>
>> Maybe Peter knows more.
>
> I do... there was a problem with a script I used to import all the
> noarch packages where some packages were skipped if they were a
> subpackage with a different name to the primary package.
>
> This is now fixed in koji and it should be synced out to the mirrors
> shortly, so give it a day or so and the problem will be fixed in the
> mirrors.
>
> Peter

Thank you for the permanent fix Peter and thanks to Kevin for the
temporary workaround and the diagnostic help.

In Lima at EscueLab with Reuben (Trisquel dev) now, Pablo Flores just
arrived. expecting Bernie and Aleksey soonish.  Starting Quechua and
Aymara L10n in earnest tomorrow, I hope.  Pisco sours are good :-)

Regards,

cjl