Fwd: ATTN: AbiWord v2.9.2 released!
cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 18:21:02 EST 2011
Nice to see the gtk2 > gtk progress, it should help when the Write
port is needed.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: J.M. Maurer <uwog at uwog.net>
Date: Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 6:10 PM
Subject: ATTN: AbiWord v2.9.2 released!
To: abiword-dev at abisource.com, abiword-user at abisource.com
AbiWord v2.9.2 Released!
The AbiWord team joyfully announces AbiWord v2.9.2, the third snapshot
of the development that will lead to AbiWord 3.0.
This snapshot allows interested developers, testers and users a sneak
preview into the future of AbiWord.
The changes from v2.9.1 to v2.9.2 include, amongst others:
* Add double-buffering support for most of the drawing to reduce
* Implement SVG snapshots for components when possible
* Port the GTK interface to GTK+3 (GTK+2 is still supported)
* Support loading plugins in the Mac OSX port
* Allow SPARQL Query execution on RDF metadata stored in documents
The full Changelog can be found at
We are very much interested in any bug you may find. Please report these
While we encourage people to try out the new snapshot, please be aware
that is a development snapshot and is not expected to be stable in any
sort of way.
More information: http://www.abisource.com/.
Do join us on #abiword on irc.gnome.org for the party! Enjoy!
The AbiWord Development Team
More information about the Devel