problem solved (Re: new OLPC slackware 13.37 released (fwd)

supat at supat.eu.org supat at supat.eu.org
Tue May 31 07:36:50 EDT 2011

Thank you much for your kind information.
Two major reasons why I never put how to at Wiki are:

1. I don't think I have authority to do so.
2. I am very busy on teaching in my university.

Are you sure I have authority to write at Wiki? I say so because even in
this news group I don't have authority but it was you who FWD it in.

I plan to write short easy mini how to make slakware to work in OLPC in 3
manners :

1. after they put any thing they want to USB then I made USB to boot under
OLPC.

2.  a small minimal Slackware that work on OLPC and then they can add any
packages they want.

3. optimal slackware OLPC ready to be used.

Regards,
supat