stop sharing an activity

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon May 30 01:46:07 EDT 2011

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 10:36:21PM -0700, Yioryos Asprobounitis wrote:
> For sure once information is released there is no going back, but I do
> not think activity sharing/collaboration is anything close to that as
> a concept or practice.
> Today other collaboration tools allow not only collaboration to stop
> but also who and how to collaborate.
> I can see many scenarios in and out of a class that may need that
> feature and I'm actually surprised is not(?) brought up by any
> deployment yet.

No worries.  Perhaps you might check for or create a ticket with Sugar
Labs?  Describe these other tools that allow collaboration to stop, why
they do so, and the scenarios you envision.  Perhaps it has been brought
up by a deployment, but I don't have a comprehensive list of deployment
feedback items.  You might also check with your deployment contacts.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/