stop sharing an activity

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 01:36:21 EDT 2011

--- On Sun, 5/29/11, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:

> I don't know where that discussion might be, but the
> concept follows the
> maxim that once information is released there's no going
> back.

Thanks for the detailed info.
For sure once information is released there is no going back,
but I do not think activity sharing/collaboration is anything close to that as a concept or practice.
Today other collaboration tools allow not only collaboration to stop but also who and how to collaborate.
I can see many scenarios in and out of a class that may need that feature and I'm actually surprised is not(?) brought up by any deployment yet.