XO power management

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Thu Mar 24 10:24:17 EDT 2011

On 03/24/2011 09:53 AM, Ismael Schinca wrote:

> If you would prefer a different test please let me know.

oh and if this is a build that running powerd then you need to stop it
or disable power management and turn off dpms screen blanking.  On 1.5
dpms is not active but it is on XO 1.0.  The machine needs to be running
idle so don't use it for anything either.

If its an older build with ohmd then you need to stop that as well.  We
don't want power management to kick in for this test.  Also what version
of olpc-pwr-log are you runing?

There is a version output field in the log file and you can also see by
looking at the file. It's a bash script.

--
Richard A. Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop per Child