L10n of non-Sugar build elements

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:17:05 EDT 2011

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 10:46 PM, Chris Leonard
<cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com> wrote:
> As current XO builds come with a boot into GNOME UI option, we should be
> considering the localization process of those UI elements as well.

Hi Chris,

I am in agreement with your assessment of the situation -- that we
need to ensure the gnome bits have their l10n bits.

However... what I see is that we use the upstream i18n and l10n infra
and output. In other words, Fedora and their upstreams. Our OS Builder
seems to do a good job in including the right l10n bits.

Are there specific things in the gnome world that you can report are
not localized?

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions