[support-gang] using usb2vga with 11.2.0 and 10.1.3

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Sat Jun 18 05:30:52 EDT 2011

On 18 June 2011 09:43, Kevin Gordon <kgordon420 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cherry:
>
> I too am having troubles with both the USB2VGA and USB2VGA2 on build 23 with the XO1.  I will work back in builds to see when it stopped working.  It looks like not only the sisusb, but the ldusb devices are unhappy with this kernel.  I will inform daniel and martin.  It stops loading with only one of the little progress dots on the animated start-up displaying.

This might be http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/10568 (intermittent, not
linked to any particular build).

There are two frames of the boot animation where there is one dot in
screen, and quite a difference between them. It would be useful to
know if you are seeing (where . is the dot you refer to):

.

or

.

Thanks for testing!