Content Proposal, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 00:30:00 EDT 2011

I've been downloading to get materials locally (size estimates, etc.).
 One thought that occurs to me is to leverage the "Region" field they
display on the website to create a handful of bundles (say 5-7
variants).  See attached spreadsheet.  This overcomes individual
language tracking and puts a grouping of indigenous languages together
by region (e.g. numerous African and South American indigenous
languages shared across national boundaries).  A small handful of
bundles would be easier to manage manually in the build process.  All
bundles could be sent to school server where available.  The only
overhead it should add would be the concept of creating  an index page
with links to each individual language, simple enough HTML to build as
long as local storage directory is predictable.

cjl