Content Proposal, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Fri Jul 1 00:00:09 EDT 2011

+100

I like the idea of include the UDHR and the idea of a e-Rosetta.
The size is not a problem, I have tried with spanish:
The pdf size is 186K, the html is 38K, but we can clean it and have a html
version of 14K (ziped is 5K)
We can start with a content bundle (.xol)

We can do a better job with the content bundles we include.
Almost all are from Wikibooks Junior http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikijunior
but we continue including the same books from may be 2007.

Gonzalo