The old xs-livecd is the new olpc-xs-builder

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Thu Jan 20 15:45:39 EST 2011

The XS build tools have not used the livecd toolchain for a long time
-- so the name is not appropriate. Time for a rename (and repo reorg).

While not as modular and elegant as olpc-os-builder, we do have a
collection of tools and configs that, operated correctly, build XS
isos for installation. This can be useful to prepare a custom
auto-intalling iso with preconfigured settings.

I've updated wiki links to the old repo, and added a stub

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect