Announcing the development of OLPC OS 11.2.0

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Thu Jan 20 12:52:19 EST 2011

On 20 January 2011 17:50, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> Your feedback is appreciated: we are looking to draw in testing, bug
> reports and development efforts from the community, starting now :)

One thing to add - we'd previously asked that people don't file bug
reports for Sugar and activities, since we didn't have any resources
directed towards fixing them. That's changed now, and we're ready to
make this work. So, please file any bugs you had been holding back.

However, it may be sensible to wait til the next build is published,
today or tomorrow, as the current one is a bit stale.

Daniel