Announcing the development of OLPC OS 11.2.0

Daniel Drake dsd at
Thu Jan 20 12:50:11 EST 2011

The project previously known as "F14 for XO" will now be developed
into an official OLPC OS release with version number 11.2.0.

More information is available here:

We are currently in milestone 2, which is where we will try to fix the
biggest showstoppers such as various activities not launching, before
moving into a 2.5-month feature development period.

Your feedback is appreciated: we are looking to draw in testing, bug
reports and development efforts from the community, starting now :)