Language support for 11.2.0

Holt holt at
Sun Feb 6 10:15:16 EST 2011

On 2/6/2011 7:42 AM, Daniel Drake wrote:
> On 4 February 2011 13:42, Peter Robinson<pbrobinson at>  wrote:
>> en_UK please.
> If you tell me that there's an active UK deployment or that one is
> likely to happen in the next 6 months then I'll add it, but we do need
> to keep this limited to actual deployments to avoid proliferation.

Tough call, indeed.  Almost exactly 2 years ago a few hundred XO-1s were
shipped to UK enthusiasts, and I'd certainly welcome them making more noise:

Likewise Canada's ~11,000 XOs  (~6000 XO-1s shipped in 2008 and 2009;
and ~5000 XO-1.5s with or en route to will
generally prefer en_UK over en_US.  Other "less royal" Canadians don't
care :)

Help kids everywhere map their world, at !