Language support for 11.2.0

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Fri Feb 4 09:31:41 EST 2011

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 7:16 AM, Daniel Drake <dsd at> wrote:
> Currently we are including the following languages and locales in
> 11.2.0 official builds:

Thanks for looking into this -- related questions -

 - What's an average/estimate size cost of each of these langs?

 - Can we improve the lang selector so that it only shows langs we
have langpacks for? (Not tasking you to do it, but is it
straightforward to read the langpacks we have?)

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- Software Architect - OLPC