Sugar and GTK updates

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:32:14 EDT 2011

That actually wasnt what I was suggesting about future OS releases for
theXO-1.  I was suggesting that one might, for future releases that have a
larger footprint and more need to swap, that there would be a 'requirement'
for OS 12.x.x  to have the SD slot occupied with at least a 2Gb SD card,
that would be populated as the builders see fit.

At around $6.75 per unit, it could be replaced if it wore out.  If it was
dedicated to swap, links, and easily backed up data, its failure, even if in
a couple of years, would not be a prohibitive cost.

KG