cpia driver for microscope: any success?

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Mon Apr 18 14:33:38 EDT 2011

My sincere thanks to Aaron for taking this on!!

I had much success with the Veho 004, but at now $99 a piece I can't afford
to buy more of them for my trip to the Philippines this June.
I have 2 of these Intel Play from 5 years ago that still work perfectly well
with Windows but hoping they get more use by kids in the Philippines.
They are also much cheaper (some going for $15 each on eBay).

Somebody forwarded this UI that might work if I had the modules set-up
(which I really don't have a clue how to do):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/qtx3/

Might not work with Sugar but it looks like it can work with GNOME?

Grateful,
Cherry