cpia driver for microscope: any success?

K. K. Subramaniam kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 10:08:20 EDT 2011

On Tuesday 19 Apr 2011 12:03:38 am Cherry Withers wrote:
> I had much success with the Veho 004, but at now $99 a piece I can't afford
> to buy more of them for my trip to the Philippines this June.
This is actually good because it serves as a warning sign of going off-track
;-).  Lasting learning outcomes come out of using locally available materials
for experiments - like fashioning a magnifier by filling a discarded tungsten
lamp with clear water or making one out of clean sheet of plastic etc.

How about taking a couple of lenses or jeweller's eyepieces and then using
digicam or cameraphone (with macro feature)? The combo is harder to get
working but such hard fun should be part of learning.

Subbu