The next four weeks

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:17:00 EDT 2011

> From a technical POV, no difference. From the POV of the learner,
> there are workflow and structural affordances we want to support. E.g,
> We want the kids to ask themselves: What, How, Why, For whom... We
> want to support the idea of selection, reflection... lots of details
> that we have a placeholder for, but not enough scaffolding for.

Perhaps this is something that we could work with the Diaspora project
on.  I haven't played with it too much, but they are supposedly
working to add much better content control to a facebook like web
experience.  The server is OSS, which would allow use to possibly
bundle it with the School Server.

-Jon