Paraguay's os-builder

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Wed May 26 11:05:48 EDT 2010

On 26 May 2010 10:24, Esteban Bordon <ebordon at plan.ceibal.edu.uy> wrote:
> Hi Bernie,
>
> I'm trying to generate a f11 build using the file used to generate build of
> Paraguay. I'm using
> http://git.paraguayeduca.org/gitweb/users/bernie/olpc-os-builder.git/blob/c70efc41c939087cad72950c56db5f8c3a0db03e:/examples/f11-xo1-py.ini?js=1
>
> I did it, but when I re-flash my XO touchpad doesn't work.
> Do you know this bug? Maybe I'm not using the correct .ini file.

I'm guessing but I suspect this will be due to a conflict with a
backwards-incompatible change introduced in the latest olpc-utils, vs
the Paraguay kernel being a bit outdated (not including a recent
change in the mouse driver).
I will do a new olpc-utils release today which makes the change
backwards-compatible.
Also of interest to your work will be a new dracut-modules-olpc
release that I'll make today, we accidently broke activation in the
last one.

Daniel