a Git question

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Sat May 22 06:33:13 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Bruce Bell-Myers offered to work with me on an activity.  I created some
code and pushed it to sugarlabs git with the results mentioned in the
forwarded message.  This morning it occurred to me that I may have created a
permissions problem for myself.  I created my private key as root, and it is
stored under /root on my local machine -- so when I'm wanting to push to
sugarlabs I need to become root to do the push. Is it possible that the
identity I used during the push is not being masked completely on the
server, and I'm encountering root squash-like behavior?

Or maybe there is human intervention that I need to request.

Anyone have ideas on how I should proceed?

George