Record-77 in os125

James Cameron quozl at
Wed May 19 23:51:30 EDT 2010

G'day Mikus,

Can you confirm you used Record-77 with os125 when you experienced

The reason I ask is that the version included with os125 is Record-76,
a custom OLPC version from with post-install
olpc-os-builder edits to to change the instance path to /tmp.

You could identify which version you have best by providing an md5sum of
the file in /home/olpc/Activities/Record.activity/

Could you also tell me which symptom of #10165 you experienced?  (does
not finish saving, mouse cursor spins, strace shows EXDEV, or Errno 18
in a log).

Watch out; doing a Software Update on os125 will attempt to fetch
Record-77 from

James Cameron