Record-77 in os125

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Wed May 19 23:30:25 EDT 2010

Disclaimer:  I am not asking for help;  I am sharing my experience.

Ran Record-77 with os125.  In general, I'm satisfied with how it works
(but with 'high' quality I did experience the ticket #10165 problem).

Etoys still has a problem playing the recorded video (and with audio,
only one of the three options Etoys offered me would work).

It was interesting that JukeBox-19 correctly played back both the video
clip made by Record and the audio clip made by Record.  [As did Browse.]

[Note: on F11-on-XO1, Record-77 shows black where the image should be.]

mikus