[support-gang] touchpad woes: quick fix?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 22:01:30 EDT 2010

Wow... that is really expensive!  What if you simply turned the XO screen to face forward, set a laptop with a good built-in web cam in front of it, and drove the projector with the laptop?  It might take a little bit of adjusting, but it should work.  If you use a laptop and dongle that you probably already have the cost is $0.
Caryl (aka Grannie B... famous for good, old-fashioned, inexpensive, "make do" fixes... I was a child of the depression... penny-pinching comes naturally to my generation!)