Wake on USB

Matías Poloni mpoloni at ieee.org
Thu Mar 11 09:29:20 EST 2010

I am working on a project for an ONG in Uruguay and we are working with
children who have their XO. Is because of this that the XO takes part in our
project.
I would  like to know if there is any chance of wake lapto XO1 up on a USB
event. I've read that de XO power down the USB bus when suspending, but I
could't find information about how not to power down de USB bus.
I'll be very grateful whether you could give me any information about
resuming the XO trough a USB event.
Is very important you know that, as we are working with Plan Ceibal, we have
an XO with security disable.
Thanks!

--
Matías Poloni